Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some random Olomouc photos cause eh, I just felt like posting 9 of them up.


A day before the competition and I SOMEHOW kinda like this photo o_O (i'll give you prizes if you can guess who's in the picture)


Olomouc itself on a saturday where all shops were closed. Most.


Vienna! I'm sure you can recognize these masks huh!


pretty flowers we don't see in singapore (at least not so many of them together)


now you REALLY can't see this in singapore.


nor this, i guess. The sign at the side of the picture spoils everything -_-


the benches outside my room at the inn~


its not exactly straight but hey its cool, its like a hole at the top of many blocks joined together, I don't know what you call it.


The Schonbrunn castle...the not so famous part of it I guess.




The dates on my pictures seriously spoils everything -__-

Off to do my work before watching Calefare and First class HAHA. Life's miserable, I just had 8 hours of maths today so please shoot me in the head.




34 more days to.....to what?!?! O'levels friggin' hell!

the once-in-a-lifetime GCE O'levels!!!


better go study now, byebye.
If I'm not here, I'd be studying, so yah.

No comments: